Factor Jun/AP1 : Key Regulator in Signal Transduction and Differentiation.
Rolf de Groot
University of Utrecht, 15 May, 1991.
Promotoren: prof.dr. S.W.
Copromotor: dr. W. Kruijer
Part A - Jun/Ap-1, EC cell differentiation
and signal transduction
- Chapter A-I: Introduction.
- Chapter A-II: Differential
expression of Jun and Fos genes during the lifferentiation of mouse P19
- Chapter A-III: Ectopic expression
of c-jun Ieads to differentiation of P19 EC cells.
- Chapter A-IV: Positive regulation
of Jun/AP-1 by E1A.
- Chapter A-V: Ectopic expression
JunB blocks neuronal differentiation P19 EC cells.
- Chapter A-VI: Transcriptional
control of c-jun by retinoic acid.
- Chapter A-VII: Transcriptional
activation by TGF~ß mediated by the DSE and the TRE.
- Chapter A-VIII: Activation of
junB by PKC and PKA signal transduction through a novel cis-acting element.
- Chapter A-IX: Characterization
of the mouse junD promotor: High basal level activity due to an octamer
- Chapter A-X: General Discussion
- Chapter A-XI: Summary
Part B - Microgravity and Immediate
Early Gene Expression.
- Chapter B-I: Introduction
- Chapter B-II: EGF-induced expression
of c-fos is influenced by altered gravity conditions. (full
- Chapter B-III: Microgravity
decreases c-fos induction and serum response element activity. (full
- Chapter B-IV: Nuclear responses
to signal transduction are sensitive to gravity changes. (full
- Chapter B-V: Summary and Discussion.
- Final Remarks
- Curriculum Vitae
- List of Publications